Tuesday 22 June 2010

Alright Here is Part 3 of my Blog Sale!

Same rules apply as the previous sales. I accept PayPal only, and yadda yadda please correspond with me and first come first serve. What's new is! I'm not responsible for any damages with the mail service, and I have to raise the shipping cost to $7 dollars flat rate because shipping from Taipei really is a bitch! In addition to offset paypal's retarded fees. Thanks for understanding. My email is cathy889@hotmail.com and please email me first to tell me what you would like. Here goes! part 3.... (of many more)PLEASE CORRESPOND WITH ME BY EMAIL (PRIORITY) twitter and commenting is hard for me to keep track of. Thank you kindly.


Bobbi Brown Eye shadow single in Gunmetal $10USD

Bobbi Brown eye shadow single in Ivy $10 USD

Bobbi Brown eye shadow single in Sterling $10 USD

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot BNIB $29 USD

Anna Sui Lip Rouge G in 302 BNIB $18USD

Anna Sui Purple Liquid Liner $8 USD

MAC Dame Edna Highlight Powder in SPECTACLE! BNIB $25 USD (SOLD)

NARS eyeshadow Duo in Mediteranee $15USD (SOLD)

Nars eye shadow single in Baby Girl $10 USD (SOLD)

DiorSnow Foundation Powder in Ivory 010 (I'm an NC15-20) $25USD BNIB

MAC eyeshadow single in Purple Haze $10USD BNIB

MAC Tendertone in Honey Bare $15USD BNIB (sorry I love this very much lol)(SOLD)

MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15 $20 (swatched once)

Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Colour in Smoked Glass $11USD (SOLD)


Stila Contour Kit $20USD

Stila Convertable Colour in Gladiola $8USD

Benefit Miss Popularity $18USD BNIB

Too Faced Galaxy Glam eye shadow in Super Nova BNIB $18USD

Lunasol High Stylized Mascara in Aqua Bronze (not black) BNIB sealed $10USD

Shiseido Maquillage eyeshadow single in GD874 $8USD

J+W Cross 6 Taiwanese lashes BNIB $8USD (pending)

Revlon Mix Gloss $6USD BNIB

thanks guys! please check back for part 4 coming up shortly, and unless noted all items in previous sales are still avail.

Ciao and bisous!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am interested in MAC Tendertone in Honey Bare. Is still available? My paypal email address is marielvismarquez@hotmail.com.
    How much is shipping to Canada?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the lashes aren't bought I would like to
    buy them
    my email is stefaniexiong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are u selling so much nars. i thought you collect them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J+W Cross 6 Taiwanese lashes BNIB $8USD (pending)
    LASHES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete