Thursday 18 November 2010

Wow!

So it's officially ben 3 months. Singapore. Wow.I can't believe I can deal with this shit weather but hey! i managed. The worst thing has happenend to me yesterday as wallet was stolen. I have to replace my whole life! this really sucks! anyways,besides that I have so much catering and weddings that I have no time to do anything. I barely have time to get some shut eye!. IT's horrible but I love what I do. This insane cake I made.



my coworkers and I being silly as usual!

7 comments:

  1. glad you're enjoying what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy :)
    Hope you're well ^^
    I miss your videos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you're doing well
    n' hey singapore still gets lots of asian makeup doesn't it? XD be happpyyyy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,

    Your wallet was stolen?!!! *arghhhhh* I'm so pissed on your behalf!! I hope everything else is going well =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your wallet was stolen. Shame on you Singapore.
    But the cake you made is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is very insane... I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I have enjoyed watching all of your youtube videos for a long time, actually I have been following your videos ever since your first video clip! Just want to say how much I adore you, you are so down to earth, cute and witty :) Love you!
    Take care in Singapore. I'm going to Taiwan next month!

    ReplyDelete