Tuesday 15 September 2009

Dinner at Ann+Con's



Hmm the lovely Matea is making a traditional Croatian Meal for us today! I'm super excited about it, and I love good home cooking. Today Miso (their Doggie) is being really naughty! I will post pics later! Once I'm home..as I'm using my friends computer to blog this right now!

MUAH! oh oh and on the schedule, I'm going to LUXY tommorow for ladies night..uh huh who's in ??????



dis my girl ann ;-)


me very satisfied!

Oh another thing is, I'm going on a mini vacation. Where should I go? Singapore? Hong Kong? Okinawa Japan? Malaysia? ohhh the Phillipines? Hmm the choices are overwhelming!

5 comments:

  1. holy cow this makes me hungry!!!

    Cathy - does Taiwan not have L'Oreal Lineur Intense eyeliner? Give me your ADDRESS! I'll send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that looks sooo good!! Yum!! And you look so cute, cathy! I think Japan would be a cool place to go to (and shop!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very bias! I'll say Japan anytime. Haha... but the exchange rate is so bad now. =(
    Anyway, you can list down what you want to do for your hols and see which country will meet your desires! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... looks super yummy!
    Japan and Hong Kong would be on my top list places to go, hehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely singapore! Beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete