Wednesday 23 September 2009

Dragon Lady nails...


When I went to Etude House looking for some new nail colours I passed by their new dear darling bling bling nails.. and I got the red one.. MISTAKE..i feel like such a dragon lady. I feel like with these nails I don't feel sophisticated but I feel like I should be wearing a Chi-pao and have my hair in a bun held by chopsticks. Ugh! I'm going back to Etude house to get some more pastel fun shades.. I have my eye on this mint aqua colour.

so this red polish..is a thumbs down for Caffy..maybe I'll give it to someone hmmm.....

5 comments:

  1. The red polish actually looks quite sexy schmexy on ya sweets. I didn't use to like red polish on me, but I've finally found a shade of red that I'm loving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! dragon lady nails...you should try OPI's I'm not really a waitress its my favourite red

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a bad color! I'm usually scared of wearing reds, especially the wrong shade. But my favourite red polish is by OPI called Big Apple Red :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the red polish id really sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... Yes, mistake!!! You need the vampy kinda red, I think. You seem like the rocknroll kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete