Wednesday 23 September 2009

I love Etude House

because it's so cheap and the stuff so great! I also love that they give out awesome huge samples!... Today I bought the blackhead off oil EX, the o2 magic foaming cleanser (love it), the AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot set, 2 polishes, one in a deep dark Aubergine, and a sparkling Ruby also the prettiest pearlized purple eyeliner and a gorgeous pastel pink lipstick. They gave me crap tons of samples and a brush roll and makeup bag. OMG overwhelmed. I will do a haul video soon because I shall get more nars stuff tommorow.... Love yas!!!




LOVE LOVE LOVE

3 comments:

  1. Wooow what a great company! I want to shop for it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need an Etude House in HK...I like that dark Aubergine nail polish you've bought.

    ReplyDelete