Monday 14 September 2009

I AM SO FULL.

I just went out with my girls..for japanese BBQ again! it was super good. But now I feel sick from over stuffing my face.!

Oh so this morning i went to show up to work first day! It's just a briefing tho and I met the Chef, and the sous chefs. SUPER nice but SUPER strict. I am working in the pastry department..not my first choice as I wanted to work restaurant dessert but working pastry is just as FUN ;-p and might I add..I spotted a serious cutie. ;-P

oh by the way...I think Kanye West is a supreme douchebag!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a happy first day at work.
    And I agree about Kanye.
    He needs to think before he speaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. korean BBQ is sooooo gooood! i love you, caffy! i follow your channel on youtube and you are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete