Friday 18 September 2009

I got this tag from LK

The lovely LK@ i was reading her blog and this seemed like loads of fun <3
DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY

1. What time did you do your makeup today?
11pm ish that's when I woke up!
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
my one dollar Daiso eye shadow applicator stick
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
Puffy small eyes.
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Not today! but I usually do ;-)
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
listened to my ipod speaker
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Under circles and fine lines
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Natural, but pretty look
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
Eyeshadow application
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
Choosing what eyeshadow I wear.
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look? False lashes.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid, I mix my foundation, recently it's half LM tinted moisterizer and Nars Deauville oil free foundation ( trying to use it up)
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Hair first.
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Nope, just lip balm..which im using Rosebud lipsalve and blackberry honey
15. When did you finish your makeup?
1130ish? who's counting!


;-p

2 comments:

  1. hey caffy! i love watching your videos on youtube! they're really fun to watch. & love the cooking tuts as well.. creamy chicken...droooools! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cool!! Thanks for doing the tag!! X)
    Btw I followed your recipe video and cooked the spicy chicken dumplings today. No complaints, my family actually ate it!! :D It was pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete