Thursday 10 September 2009

So this is it.

The day before my test. Just share with u some photos yet again. I don't know what else I can really talk about.


this is a tart i made LONG time ago... this is to show ..wow I've really grow haha...




omg I was 23 years old...

the reason i post this is cuz...I have really come a long way! haha...

one day I will post pics of my more proud moments professionally... but for now! u can see the stuff I made when I was just starting out!

ok nows....wish me luck once again. LOVE U ALL!

xoxo bisous

8 comments:

  1. Oh my your cakes and tart looks scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think pastry chefs are so freaking talented. I have always dream of becoming one. I love baking. It's so therapeutic to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! I miss being in culinary. I went to culinary school when I was 19 but I havent baked since then =(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell you love what you do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so fresh to see you like this! really inspiring post!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tart looks delicious and the cake is beautiful.
    You are very talented!
    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm awestruck, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tart looks pretty okay... I think it'll look even nicer when served as a slice. Ooo... with ice-cream by the side?... I'm drooling!
    I LOVE the cake! It's so elegant and classy! Hahaa... just like my wedding gown! I'm not kidding... I should show you my gown.

    ReplyDelete